Thanks so much to Luv Bug Crafts for giving Scrapping by Design this Lovely Blog Award. I am truly honored and accept with pleasure.
According to Luv Bug Crafts, these are the terms for accepting the award:
To accept the award, you must share the love.
1. Add the award to your blog
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award
3. Nominate 7 more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have received ‘One Lovely Blog Award’
Here are my Seven Blog Nominations:
- Glitz-Oh™ : This blog is created by Corrine Stubson, an amazing altered artist. Her work is phenomenal as is her blog. On the personal note, Corrine is an active member of the Altered Book group at Yahoo! and is always quick to share her skill and expertise with other aspiring artists.
- After Hours Stamper: This gal is a member of a couple of design teams and you can see why! Her beautiful blog if chock full of projects that take your breath away.
- Quietfire Designs: This blog belongs to creative paper artist and calligrapher Suzanne Cannon of British Columbia, Canada. Be sure to click through to her web site and sign up for the free newsletter. Suzanne puts her calligraphy skills to good use by designing and marketing the most amazing rubber stamps.
- Go Make Something: One of Lisa Vollrath’s several blogs and web sites, this blog challenges the viewer to create. You also find interesting write ups, links to sites of interest, commentary, eye candy and other inspirational material. Check out Lisa’s other sites where she gives away copyright-free images before major holidays, runs Make it Mondays with a special weekly challenge, and so much more.
- The Artful Mama: Susan Chong has some wonderfully inspirational eye candy here, as well as some envy-inducing pictures of a workshop she took with Tim Holtz. Susan also has some don’t miss instructions posted for making a pop-up, three dimension ball.
- Blade Rubber Blog: Susie from Blade Rubber Blog in the UK has some fascinating posts on this blog. There is lots of great stuff about stamping, but you also find other interesting things like patterns for a crocheted dolls dress and a crocheted donut that could become a pin cushion. I also found a highly useful article about punch art and how to maintain your punches when they stick.
- Nancy’s Creative Mess: Nancy from Calgary has a charming, delightful and always inspiring blog. You’ll find a number of fascinating posts including cards, stamping, how-tos, tips, eye candy, links and much more
There are so much great blogs about crafting on the Net that its difficult to choose just one.
Have a favorite that I didn’t list? Why not nominate them for a Lovely Blog Award yourself, or send me the link and I might add it here. I guess there’s no law says you have to stop at seven! LOL