grunge tag with distressed metal flowers This grunge tag with distressed metal flowers was for a swap at Art for the Creative Mind.

I used a standard shipping tag and coloured it green with one of the Rangers distress inks.

To give it the grunge look, I mixed together two or three colours of embossing powders and applied them using a background stamp, watermark ink and a heat gun.

I did the same thing on the metal flowers. The flowers were received as a RAK. I believe they are made from tin foil and a TH Tattered Floral die.

For embellishments, I added a metallic button with copper dangly wires and some ordinary paper clips that I had coated with the mixture of embossing powders that I used for the tag itself.

Some fibre and a metallic button finished the look.

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 21st, 2013 at 7:55 pm and is filed under backgrounds, crafts, embossing, paper cutting, rubber stamping. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.